fixed1t_music_software_728x90

Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Tuesday 29 January 2013

Black Belt Jones thanks for purchasing the Garageband Mac to iPad Oneshot File Converter, as I stated in my reply to your post, I bumped into an old friend of yours playing human statues in Hong Kong Harbour for a few Hong Kong dollars. Bruce Lee in Bronze.


He looked very convincing to me ;-)

BTW I loved the Tangerine Oric computer and Commodore 64 mods and bluetooth midi mods on your site.  Also thats a very clever Bluetooth Midi Upgrade for the Korg Monotribe.  A bit like Garageband, its strange that developers create complex music items then restrict how it works making less usable for composing.  Your midi mod appears to turn the Korg Monotribe into a proper midi beastie.

Cracking Stuff.

Cheers fixed1t

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm