fixed1t_music_software_728x90

Amazon Best Deals

Search This Blog

Monday 18 February 2013

fixed1t Program To Export Mac Garageband songs to the iPad 2, iPad 3 and new iPad mini

I've just finished testing my latest version of the Garageband Mac to iPad Oneshot file converter and I've modified it to add a converter for the iPadMini.



So the answer as I type is it now supports: iPad 2, iPad 3 and iPad mini which makes working on those Mac Garageband songs on the move all the more exciting, composition in you pocket.

You can request a trial version on the fixed1t website at:


fixed1t Mac Garageband to iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch



There is a youtube video of the converter in action at:





But now displays three options:



more fixed programs can be found at:






Cheers fixed1t

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm